Monster Mash: Timber Ridge Foundation Donation Drive Event
The Timber Ridge Foundation invites you to “wrap up” the Donation Drive with its annual MONSTER MASH event on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26th, from 6:00-7:30pm. Thank you for helping us exceed our goal with just over $60,000 in donations! The Foundation is very grateful for all contributions. If you haven’t had the chance to donate, please visit the Foundation table at the event. Every donation makes a difference for our kids!
Join your fellow goblins and ghouls for this fun night!
- DJ Entertainment
- Feed your family!
- Costume & Mummy Wrap competition for our teachers
- Student costume parade – age appropriate please, no weapons or masks
- GRAND PRIZES: Silver, Gold & Platinum prizes will be drawn
- This is a family event – no drop offs-please
On April 28 & 29, 2018, Musical Theatre Workshop will present Aristocats Kids. The cast is open to 3rd, 4th and 5th graders at Timber Ridge. Spots for the show fill up fast, so please send an email to Vicki Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child is interested in signing up. Rehearsals will be after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:20 to 4:00. The parent meeting for the Aristocats musical will be in the Learning Commons Tuesday, December 5 @ 5 p.m.
Donation Drive Raffle winners for September 1st:
$50 Marlow’s gift card – Wheeler Family
$50 Marlow’s gift card – Williams Family
X-Drenaline Family Pack – Desai Family
Nail Eagle Manicure gift card – Vandenbussche Family
Class Popsicle Party – Strean Family
Donation Drive Raffle Winners for August 25th:
$50 Marlow’s gift card – Jackson Family
$100 Flippin’ Pizza gift card – Sadan Family
Breakfast with Ms. Musto – Liu Family
$20 Tijuana Joe’s gift card – Blum Family
$50 Intrigue Salon gift card – Cochran Family
Donation Drive Raffle winners for 8/11 & 8/18:
$10 Sprouts gift card – Kim Family
Learning Commons Assistant for a class period – Rupp Family
$50 Marlow’s gift card – Ettel Family
4 movie passes courtesy of Georgia Theater company – Boland Family
Thank you to all our generous donors! *GRAND PRIZE, Silver, Gold & Platinum prizes will be drawn at the Foundation’s MONSTER MASH on October 26th. All prizes available for pickup at the Monster Mash.
- Silver, Gold & Platinum Donors have a chance to win:
- Pack of 4 “One-Day Park Hopper Passes” to Walt Disney World
- 5 days/4 nights accommodations in Cancun @ Ocean Spa Hotel or Laguna Suites Golf & Spa
- $100 Gift card to Tin Lizzy’s
- One (1) Reserved Parking Spot at school
- GRAND PRIZE – Principal for a Day – Shadowing Mr. Castle
Teacher Grants 2016-2017
Because of your generosity the Timber Ridge Foundation is excited to be able to award $12,000 in teacher grants for the 2016-2017 school year! Thank you for supporting the Foundation, teachers and every student at Timber Ridge!
- Preschool: Can Do! Science Discovery Kit
- Kindergarten: Teacher Development on Early Literacy Development and Focus on Phonics to benefit all Kindergarten students; Daily 5 Literacy materials
- 1st Grade: STEM activities in monthly rotations within the classroom; Subscription to Kidblog; ELA and Math apps for iPads; Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math
- 2nd Grade: ELA and Math apps for iPads; Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math; Mindset Matters subscription
- 3rd Grade: Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math; Mindset Matters subscription
- 4th Grade: IXL online subscription for math and language arts
- 5th Grade: Moby Max writing class enhancement; IXL online subscription for math and language arts; Hands-on science and health materials; Teacher Development for GSTA conference; Books for Literature Circles and Book Studies;
- Computer Lab: New headphones
- Additional Professional Development Funds for Teacher Conferences and Training
All items and subscriptions have already been purchased/ordered and are being used by teachers and students.
Together we can do more for our school, teachers and students!