SAVE THE DATE: ART SHOW on Wednesday, March 14th
SAVE THE DATE: 4th Annual Timber Ridge Run 5K on Saturday, April 21st
The Timber Ridge Foundation will be hosting the 4th Annual Timber Ridge Run 5k on Saturday, April 21st, at 8am. Mark your calendars and plan to join your favorite TR teachers and staff for this friendly race… a fun run for the whole family!
Interested in sponsoring the Ridge Run? Looking to volunteer at the event? Please contact Moira Leary with any questions at email@example.com or (831) 236-1631.
Teacher Grants 2017-2018:
Because of your generosity the Timber Ridge Foundation is excited to be able to award $7,600 in teacher grants for the 2017-2018 school year! Thank you for supporting the Foundation, teachers and every student at Timber Ridge!
- All students: Moby Max; Type to Learn program; Green Screen setup for presentations; Music iPad apps (Music); iPad document camera (Art)
- Preschool: Emergent Literacy/Preschool resources
- Kindergarten: Reading Eggs computer-based reading program
- 1st Grade: Ten-frame math manipulatives; Reading Eggs computer-based reading program; Osmo Genius Kits; Rocket Notebooks/Pens; Magnifiers & Paintbrushes for STEAM activities; Privacy boards; Social Studies Weekly
- 2nd Grade: Adapted Mind software; Book sets
- 3rd Grade: Sadlier Vocabulary Workshop
- Counseling: Mindset Matters curriculum unit
Teachers submit their grant requests to the Principal in early September. Grants are reviewed and then brought to the Board for approval. Purchases are made by the end of October so that resources and tools can be used as soon as possible.
Together we can do more for our school, teachers and students!