Zoës Kitchen Spirit Night: Wednesday, December 13th, 5:00-8:00pm
The Timber Ridge Foundation invites you to take a break from the holiday rush and join us for dinner on Wednesday, December 13th! Zoës will generously give back 15% of sales from 5:00-8:00pm to the Foundation.
**Make sure to mention TR Spirit Night when ordering**
Fresh, Mediterranean-style food means a healthy, yet delicious dinner for your family! Great to eat in or take-out.
Holiday Specials from our Community Sponsors
There are some great deals and savings from the Foundation’s community sponsors this holiday season, just in time for winter break! Click here to get more information and to save!”
California Pizza Kitchen Gift Card Fundraiser: Now through Dec. 31st
The Timber Ridge Foundation has partnered with California Pizza Kitchen to make gift giving easy this holiday season! Any time between now and December 31, 2017, purchase as many gift cards as you like using the following url, and CPK will give 10% of the amount of the gift card back to the Timber Ridge Foundation!
More than just pizza, CPK offers a wide variety of food including salads, pasta, sandwiches and a great kid’s menu! So, give the gift of good taste this holiday season and bring money back to our school!
Support the Foundation Through AmazonSmile
Support the Timber Ridge Foundation this holiday season when you shop for gifts and supplies at no cost to you on AmazonSmile.
You will find the exact same low prices and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of sale proceeds to your favorite charitable organization. Don’t forget to specify the Timber Ridge Elementary School Foundation as the recipient of your AmazonSmile’s donation.
Teacher Grants 2017-2018:
Because of your generosity the Timber Ridge Foundation is excited to be able to award $7,600 in teacher grants for the 2017-2018 school year! Thank you for supporting the Foundation, teachers and every student at Timber Ridge!
- All students: Moby Max; Type to Learn program; Green Screen setup for presentations; Music iPad apps (Music); iPad document camera (Art)
- Preschool: Emergent Literacy/Preschool resources
- Kindergarten: Reading Eggs computer-based reading program
- 1st Grade: Ten-frame math manipulatives; Reading Eggs computer-based reading program; Osmo Genius Kits; Rocket Notebooks/Pens; Magnifiers & Paintbrushes for STEAM activities; Privacy boards; Social Studies Weekly
- 2nd Grade: Adapted Mind software; Book sets
- 3rd Grade: Sadlier Vocabulary Workshop
- Counseling: Mindset Matters curriculum unit
Teachers submit their grant requests to the Principal in early September. Grants are reviewed and then brought to the Board for approval. Purchases are made by the end of October so that resources and tools can be used as soon as possible.
Together we can do more for our school, teachers and students!