4th Annual Timber Ridge Run 5K: Race Day Volunteers Needed!
It’s almost race day and we couldn’t be more excited! Please see the different slots and times for opportunities to volunteer on Race Day.
We thank you for all your support in helping to make our 4th Annual Ridge Run a success!
4th Annual Timber Ridge Run 5K: Saturday, April 21st, 8am
The Timber Ridge Foundation will be hosting the 4th Annual Timber Ridge Run 5k on Saturday, April 21st, at 8am. Mark your calendars and plan to join your favorite TR teachers and staff for this friendly race… a fun run for the whole family!
You may print and fill out the registration form below. Forms may be mailed or send it in with your child. Forms and payment must be received by April 15 to guarantee shirt.
To register online, click HERE.
The Aristocrat Kids musical: Dodgen Middle School, April 28 & 29th, 2pm
Interested in sponsoring the Ridge Run? Looking to volunteer at the event? Please contact Moira Leary at email@example.com or (831) 236-1631 with any questions.
If you love jazzy, upbeat music and larger than life, fun characters then look no further! Musical Theatre Workshop and Timber Ridge Elementary students are presenting Aristocats Kids! Get ready for a show full of feline fun, complete with unbelievable twists and turns and hilariously funny friends met along the way. The productions are Saturday, April 28 and Sunday, April 29 at 2:00 at Dodgen Middle School. Tickets can be purchased online at http://mtwdrama.seatyourself.biz! Don’t wait—tickets will go FAST!
Teacher Grants 2017-2018:
Because of your generosity the Timber Ridge Foundation is excited to be able to award $7,600 in teacher grants for the 2017-2018 school year! Thank you for supporting the Foundation, teachers and every student at Timber Ridge!
- All students: Moby Max; Type to Learn program; Green Screen setup for presentations; Music iPad apps (Music); iPad document camera (Art)
- Preschool: Emergent Literacy/Preschool resources
- Kindergarten: Reading Eggs computer-based reading program
- 1st Grade: Ten-frame math manipulatives; Reading Eggs computer-based reading program; Osmo Genius Kits; Rocket Notebooks/Pens; Magnifiers & Paintbrushes for STEAM activities; Privacy boards; Social Studies Weekly
- 2nd Grade: Adapted Mind software; Book sets
- 3rd Grade: Sadlier Vocabulary Workshop
- Counseling: Mindset Matters curriculum unit
Teachers submit their grant requests to the Principal in early September. Grants are reviewed and then brought to the Board for approval. Purchases are made by the end of October so that resources and tools can be used as soon as possible.
Together we can do more for our school, teachers and students!