3rd Annual Ridge Run:
THANK YOU 2017 RIDGE RUN SPONSORS FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT!
Teacher Grants 2016-2017
Because of your generosity the Timber Ridge Foundation is excited to be able to award $12,000 in teacher grants for the 2016-2017 school year! Thank you for supporting the Foundation, teachers and every student at Timber Ridge!
- Preschool: Can Do! Science Discovery Kit
- Kindergarten: Teacher Development on Early Literacy Development and Focus on Phonics to benefit all Kindergarten students; Daily 5 Literacy materials
- 1st Grade: STEM activities in monthly rotations within the classroom; Subscription to Kidblog; ELA and Math apps for iPads; Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math
- 2nd Grade: ELA and Math apps for iPads; Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math; Mindset Matters subscription
- 3rd Grade: Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math; Mindset Matters subscription
- 4th Grade: IXL online subscription for math and language arts
- 5th Grade: Moby Max writing class enhancement; IXL online subscription for math and language arts; Hands-on science and health materials; Teacher Development for GSTA conference; Books for Literature Circles and Book Studies;
- Computer Lab: New headphones
- Additional Professional Development Funds for Teacher Conferences and Training
All items and subscriptions have already been purchased/ordered and are being used by teachers and students.
Together we can do more for our school, teachers and students!
Donation Drive Wrap-Up: We Met Our Goal!
The Timber Ridge Foundation thanks you for all of your generous donations during our annual drive! We were extremely excited to meet our donation goal during a successful “wrap-up” party at Monster Mash. To date, we raised $55,275 with over 65% participation from Timber Ridge families! What a wonderful testament to the amazing community we have at Timber Ridge. This money will go a long way in enhancing your child’s education while at Timber Ridge by providing exceptional learning tools and programs to ensure their success!
Special thanks to Moira Leary, Brennan Mulberry, Jody Adair and all our volunteers for their efforts to put on a fun evening for our students at Monster Mash as well as Alex Dudley, Heather Coleman & Megan McHale for their work on the donation drive since July. Timber Ridge is the wonderful school it is thanks to countless parent volunteers in many roles. Thank you for supporting the Timber Ridge Foundation!