BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Popsicle Party: Wednesday, July 26th at 4pm
The Foundation invites you to a popsicle party on the blacktop after the class posting. Come get a cool treat and see your friends
Meet and Greet: Thursday, July 27
Come meet your teacher, make your donation to the TR Foundation, pick up your PTA membership card and Wolfie Wear, sign up for volunteer opportunities and after school activities and drop off your school supplies.
- 9:00-9:30am – New Families
- 9:30-10:30am – Families with last names A-L
- 11:00-12:00pm – Families with last names M-Z
Teacher Grants 2016-2017
Because of your generosity the Timber Ridge Foundation is excited to be able to award $12,000 in teacher grants for the 2016-2017 school year! Thank you for supporting the Foundation, teachers and every student at Timber Ridge!
- Preschool: Can Do! Science Discovery Kit
- Kindergarten: Teacher Development on Early Literacy Development and Focus on Phonics to benefit all Kindergarten students; Daily 5 Literacy materials
- 1st Grade: STEM activities in monthly rotations within the classroom; Subscription to Kidblog; ELA and Math apps for iPads; Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math
- 2nd Grade: ELA and Math apps for iPads; Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math; Mindset Matters subscription
- 3rd Grade: Subscription to Sumdog for Reading and Math; Mindset Matters subscription
- 4th Grade: IXL online subscription for math and language arts
- 5th Grade: Moby Max writing class enhancement; IXL online subscription for math and language arts; Hands-on science and health materials; Teacher Development for GSTA conference; Books for Literature Circles and Book Studies;
- Computer Lab: New headphones
- Additional Professional Development Funds for Teacher Conferences and Training
All items and subscriptions have already been purchased/ordered and are being used by teachers and students.
Together we can do more for our school, teachers and students!